Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Pre-paid card issue

Solved!

Pre-paid card issue

Hi! I've received a pre-paid card in present. So today I wanted to redeem it. So I entered the code, but it said it was invalid. No big deal I just tried again. But after a lot of tries, of looking at the code and trying other letters that it could have been, it still wouldn't work. So I look up the issue on your website and found a thread. It only says I should check if the code is correct that I've done many times, and that the card might be outdated. So the code I've checked a million times and the card was given to me on christmas, so it can't possibly be outdated.
Would love an answer soon and hope you solve my issue! Cheers

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You should contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form, or tweeting to @SpotifyCares.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

The country where your gift card was bought is the same as the country in your profile?

Idk what country it says on my profile but I am from Sweden

I've also purchased pre-paid cards, from where I got this one, before and it worked without any issues
Marked as solution

You should contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form, or tweeting to @SpotifyCares.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

Suggested posts