Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premier account disabled on cellphone

Premier account disabled on cellphone

Hi

I recently purchased spotify premium and added the account on my cell phone. The account was just valid for 48hrs on the cell, and now it seems like it`s blocked. I can log in, but I have no access to my lists. The cell is a Samsung Galaxy S2.

Also, I can`t get the playlist I make on the computer over to the cell.

Can anyone give me a tip what to do next?

4 Replies

@Hildebjørgring wrote:

Hi

I recently purchased spotify premium and added the account on my cell phone. The account was just valid for 48hrs on the cell, and now it seems like it`s blocked. I can log in, but I have no access to my lists. The cell is a Samsung Galaxy S2.

Also, I can`t get the playlist I make on the computer over to the cell.

Can anyone give me a tip what to do next?

Hi, please could you go to your subscription overview and confirm that you are listed as having a premium subscription?

If it says you are a premium member, then make sure you are signing in with the correct username on your phone, and also try a clean reinstall.

If it doens't list you as premium, then make sure the payment wen't through successfully and reinstall the application.

Liam

I'm in a similar situation. I did the free 48 hr trial on my phone and then signed up for the free 30 day trial of Premier on my computer. Now I have Premier on my computer and only Spotify radio on my phone. How can I get Premier on my phone?

Thank you!

@annerbowman wrote:

I'm in a similar situation. I did the free 48 hr trial on my phone and then signed up for the free 30 day trial of Premier on my computer. Now I have Premier on my computer and only Spotify radio on my phone. How can I get Premier on my phone?

Thank you!

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you! I reinstalled Spotify on my phone and computer. And cleared my cache and all is well now. Thank you!

Suggested posts