Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium 3 meses por 29 pesos

Premium 3 meses por 29 pesos

Buenos días, ayer pagué por PRIMEEA VEZ mi suscripción premium para aprovechar esta oferta de 3 meses. Hoy se activó mi cuenta premium, pero me aparece sólo un mes de vigencia, en vez de los 3 que dicen en la página.

Repito, es la primera vez que me suscribo, e hice mi pago de 99 MXN a través de OXXO (el cual aparece al momento de contratar la suscripción como método de pago alternativo)
9 Replies

Hello @ricardenasz ! Apologies for the delayed and English reply, looks like we don't have a lot of Spanish speakers here on the community at the minute! 

I'm not aware of the details of the promotion you have signed up using, however I suspect it may only be valid when paying by credit/debit card. I would suggest that you get in touch with Spotify support directly so they can assist you further with this. There are several ways to get in touch!

If you have Twitter, following and dropping a Tweet to @SpotifyCares (English), @SpotifyAyuda (Spanish) or @SpotifyAjuda (Portuguese) is often the fastest way to get a reply and they can deal with the majority of issues excluding payment/billing issues.

Alternatively, you can email them (in any language) using the online contact form. There is also a special contact form if you can't remember your login details or the email address on your account is incorrect. The contact form support team should be able to handle absolutely any issue you are having!

When getting in touch via the contact forms, if you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the support agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I live in Mexico and, as the person that wrote this question, I'm trying to get that promo that is offered in my country.... it's about paying 29 pesos for three months. I sent a message to your staff in spanish and I received an email in english saying that I should look for help in this community... I come here and there's no spanish assistance and I read that I should send and message or twit the Spotify support to get assistance (which I did) and also you guys in the US are not aware of this promo... so what should we do. I'm trying to pay at an OXXO market as well. Thanks

Encontraste la solución amigo o te eatafaron igual que a mi 😕

@PackoMaldito 

Try replying back to the noreply email that said to come to this community. Tell them you still need help.

It should go through and support should reply.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Te dieron alguna solucion de la promocion de "Primeros 3 meses por 29 pesoso"? igual no encuentro a nadia que me solucione.

Spotify me envió un correo y me respondieron que esa promoción es solo para quien paga con tarjeta de credito, la gente que compro tarjeta prepago o deposito vía oxxo no entramos en la promoción. La verdad spotify free fue mas divertido que el premium por la razón de que por lo menos me sugerían artistas , además las listas de reproducción entre mas grandes mas llenan tu celular.. No se, pero esa promoción de diciembre solo funciono para estafar a los que por primera vez pagamos por ser premium con la idea de tener 3 meses por 29 pesos...

Spotify me envió un correo y me respondieron que esa promoción es solo para quien paga con tarjeta de credito, la gente que compro tarjeta prepago o deposito vía oxxo no entramos en la promoción. La verdad spotify free fue mas divertido que el premium por la razón de que por lo menos me sugerían artistas , además las listas de reproducción entre mas grandes mas llenan tu celular.. No se, pero esa promoción de diciembre solo funciono para estafar a los que por primera vez pagamos por ser premium con la idea de tener 3 meses por 29 pesos...

Yo pague con tarjeta de crédito y tampoco funciono.... Creo que es realmente una estafa !!! No y alta gracias y saludos

Si yo también pague con tarjeta de crédito y decía que no se había realizado el pago y me llego

Suggested posts