Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium (3 month trial) doesn't work!

Premium (3 month trial) doesn't work!

Huawei p20 lite (android) 

Located in Netherlands

Order number ...

New account made. I can login using my mail adress, Facebook and the randomly generated username I got sent to me in the verification mail. It all worked so I highly doubt that I have double accounts running. 

I verified Spotify premium (with the 3 month trial) and it's been about an hour, but I haven't gotten the (trial) premium update. It says I'm still on the free plan, despite having received the verification mail and having paid €0.01 as a verification fee, or to connect my bank info or something. I have logged in and out various times, did a clean deletion and reinstall of the app, and force stopped it various times.

Still no premium. 

However, I do seem to have done everything right. How long should I wait untill I have to worry? Did my request for the trial get canceled? Can I again sign up for premium without being charged twice? All I have is a mail that I do infact get a 3 month trial after which I have to pay 10€/MONTH. It confuses me. 

1 Reply

Hi @RoxannaB ,

Please take a look at the link below.

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_help/i-pay-for-premium-why-am-i-on-free/

Let me know if it helps!

Suggested posts