Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium 3 months for €0,99

Premium 3 months for €0,99

I signed up for he 3 months for 0,99 premium package, but something went wrong i guess. I had to pay the regular price and it saids my premium account will finisk on january 27th. What happend and what do i need to do?

Charlitte

Netherlands

7 Replies

I signed up for he 3 months for 0,99 premium package, but something went wrong i guess. I had to pay the regular price and it saids my premium account will finisk on februari 5th. What happend and what do i need to do?

Hey there @Smurf2015 and @lexanderb, welcome both to the community!

That's odd. What payment method did you try to use to get the promotional offer? Keep in mind that if you've used the same payment method to get Premium or a trial in the past, you shouldn't be eligible to get it, so it would explain why you got the normal fee.

Hope this helps!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

• I never had a promotional offer before, I wanted to try premium for this price. I just pressed the button wich said 3 months for €0,99 so I don't know what went wrong.

Hey again @Smurf2015, thanks for getting back!

Which payment method did you use? It would help explain why you didn't get it.

K

I used Ideal, that's Dutch I think.  It's payment directly from your saving a count. 

Hey again!

In that case, you can't use Ideal to claim the promo, you need a recurring payment method like PayPal or credit card 🙂

Hope this helped!

K

I contacted Spotify, they returned the money andere gave me the 3 months for free as extra service. Goed luck!

Suggested posts