Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Account Deactivation

Premium Account Deactivation

hi,

i clicked 'disconnect from facebook' in the preferences of my premium account, just to see what would happen, and it ended up deleting my entire premium acct! I didnt want to do that, i had to totally resign up and reactivate my premium subscription and now all my account data is gone (playlists, radio stations, etc)! 

is there any way i can get my account back to the way it was?

1 Reply

@jdizz7420 wrote:

hi,

i clicked 'disconnect from facebook' in the preferences of my premium account, just to see what would happen, and it ended up deleting my entire premium acct! I didnt want to do that, i had to totally resign up and reactivate my premium subscription and now all my account data is gone (playlists, radio stations, etc)! 

is there any way i can get my account back to the way it was?

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

It sounds like you might have accidentally created and logged into a duplicate account (which you have now upgraded too, if so be aware you might be billed twice).

Try following the steps outlined in this post and see if they can get you back into your original account. If you now have two premium accounts, I would suggest you get in touch with the Spotify team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to help you get that sorted out. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts