Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Account HACKED

Premium Account HACKED

Hello,

My Premium Account was just hacked. I tried sending an email to 

account-details-changed@spotify.com

to let them know that my account was stolen from me, but I have yet to receive an answer and it has been over an hour now. I am worried to get my information stolen. There is no way to reach spotify to help me out. 

Please help. I had to create a new email and account just to be able to log in and write this here. 

3 Replies

Nobody can help me ?  Not being able to call someone and get some support is very frustrating. I have to sit here and wait until they reply to my email while this hacker uses my premium account and potentially steals my important information?

Are you able to still access your account? If so, open your account settings on Mac or Windows. There should be a tab labelled "Offline Devices". From there, you can remove devices/other people from your account. I hope this helps!

Hey, @Otrepsa -

That's not cool! I suggest following the guide here as soon as possible: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_help/someone-has-gained-access-to-my-accoun...

When you fill out the contact form for Spotify, please mention your own email address(instead of the one from hacked account) so we can send the email to that address.

After contacting Spotify, if you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and the support team will be able to help you out.

Thank you 🙂

Suggested posts