Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Account Hijacked

Solved!

Premium Account Hijacked

Hello, I received an email stating that my email address changed on my account. I did not do this, and I am very frustrated at the lack of communication from Spotify. I used the email address that was in the email I received, and I also used the anonymous contact form, and @spotifycares, but I have yet to receive any kind of response, not even an email saying "we received your email and are looking into it".

How do I get this fixed quickly?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Spotify usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link (you won't have to login with this link) to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

If you don't get any reply within 48 hours, please let me know the case ID so I can ask someone to look into it.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Spotify usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link (you won't have to login with this link) to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

If you don't get any reply within 48 hours, please let me know the case ID so I can ask someone to look into it.

Thank you!

Suggested posts