Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Account and same time listeningn on diffrent devices impossible !

Premium Account and same time listeningn on diffrent devices impossible !

with a premium account, you can't stream music on diffrente computer ant the same time.

I tested following :

i startetd streaming music  on a apple computer. 

On a different windows computer in my household i started spotify too and started streaming music.

Result:  Spotify Streaming music stopped on my first apple computer while i started listening on my windows machine.

That means,  only one device can stream live music from spotify at the same time  !!!

That is the worst thing i figure out on spotify.

10 Replies

So buying an onkyo or logitech touch device is not recommended.

Think, you would stream from spotify to this devices and be stopped playing while you start streaming on a computer at the same time.

horrible.

One Spotify account is meant to be used by one person. Are you going to listen to two songs at the same time?

I have two computers in my household,

I can only stream on one computer , my wife can't stream  music on the second computer which also is my own computer.

That would be the same like you pay  for cable tv and can watch TV only on only "One " tv-device. 

Result: Spotify Premium is useless. You get more with a free account.   Each person can use with their own free account their own stuff.   Premium less as good as Free.

So Free account next month.

Like I said, according to Spotify's terms of service, one Spotify account is meant for one person. Your wife is another person and requires another Spotify account.

Its my computer too !!!

I guess you have a PC and Ipod  and want use both of them.

With spotify impossible to stream music to the same time.

Spotify is useless for me, so i go back to old good internetradio  😉   its freeeeeeeee

Premium sucks !!

Its a money catcher .

yeahhh. i canceled my mebeship 🙂  I feel free now !!!!!

I have the same problem, My daughter wanted to listen to her music on th ipod  while I am working on my pc and I had to disconnect to spotify to let her listen. For 10 euros per month spotify could allow at least 1 session per device. 

There is one only solution I founf for this problem, download the music and disconnect ipod form the wifi (airplane mode).

Maybe you cold do so with your wife, download the mnusic and deactivate wifi. 

One album at time... ;O)

Not fair for a premium account, no.

Indeed thinking about unsub because me and my brohter cant listen at the same time, but i have a trick if u want to listen one just go in offline mode.

Smart does it work
Like if I go offline can my boyfriend listen to his music live?

Suggested posts