Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Account

Premium Account

I've had Spotify for a long time, signed up by email address. My Premium account was closed due to change of the credit card. But now I'm paying för Premium but my account says that I still just have Spotify free.

I did try to log out and log in again but nothing helps.

1 Reply

Hi @Lotta_W!

Sounds like you have two accounts - one of them is the Premium one and the other is the Free account you're currently logged in to. Try requesting a password reset by entering all possible email addresses you might have used when signing up into the field. If there's an account registered with any of them, an email with further instructions will be sent.

Keep in mind that it's also possible you had created the account through Facebook, Google or Apple so make sure you try out those alternatives as well.

In case you're still struggling with logging in to your Premium account, you can reach out to Customer Support who can help you out with this directly. In the meantime, you can close your Free account by following the steps in this article to avoid unnecessary further confusion in the future.

Hope you get this sorted out soon. Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts