Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Cut Short

Solved!

Premium Cut Short

So I bought premium about 3-4 weeks ago and I know spotify is supposed to last me 3 months but it just got cut off today. I received an email saying that they "couldn't accept my payment" and told me I have to pay again.. Can someone please help me out???

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @Dmanroxx and welcome to the community!

Super stoked to hear that you purchased premium! It really is a super cool service! Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your account.

I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form. They can definitely help you out here.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @Dmanroxx and welcome to the community!

Super stoked to hear that you purchased premium! It really is a super cool service! Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your account.

I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form. They can definitely help you out here.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

Cheers!

I have had the same thing happen to me yesterday! Really mad in another unmonitored forum until I found this one, I guess after 4000 posts of pissed off people the moderation of that thread gets forgotten about! I will tweet them and let the others know over there to do so as well! Thank you!

Welcome to FLUDS world, its cool in here... Don't wait outside!!!

Follow me on twitter @FLUDFFUB - Watch as I stream live on Ustream, and Twitch as well!

@FLUDFFUB glad I could help. Spotify's official Support is great and can knock this out and get you all of the details in no time.

Suggested posts