Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Disappeared

Premium Disappeared

I bought premium at 15.04.2015 but it disappeared at 05.05.2015. I send a support ticket with case number 02863797. They said there arent any buying. I sent them my order number but they didnt aswered it for 2 days. What should i do please help.
9 Replies

Hello and welcome to community.

I escalated your problem to staff. They will reply you as soon as possible.

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I still need help. They didnt answered yet. Anyone can help me please ?

I am having a similar problem.  I had a premium account with 4 sub accounts.  I had automatic bill payment set up for Spotify  to take the payment on the 7th of each month.  For some reason, Spotify did not take payment on the 7th of this month, and we noticed our services...all of them...were now free accounts.  I wrote to spotify and they sent me a generic none reply to come here. 

How do I talk to someone at Spotify?

I still need help cant anyone help me pleaseeeeee ??? :((

Spotify support should reply to everyone on Monday

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

@atom1989
Thanks for your reply.
I really hope that we all get contacted by Spotify support, because some of us have been complaining for almost a week now without any solutions.

@vurucumiller

Did anyone ever reply back to you? If not, reply back to the email from support and someone should reply back within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @vurucumiller,

Welcome to the Community.

Our Support team has sent you an email. Please check your inbox and reply back to it if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Suggested posts