Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium: Doesnt take my payment

Premium: Doesnt take my payment

Hello everyone!.

Plan

Free/Premium: Premium

Device: All

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System: Win 8 and IOS 10.

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue:

Doesnt take my payment from my card, the data entered is correct so still doesnt work, i try to check my country but its ok, and i cant change my payment method cause i only have 1 payment method, so what can i do? i want to continue with the premium plan.

Please help me!.

4 Replies

Hey there @Sebastian5

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Do you receive an error message when trying to pay with the card? If yes, simply send us a screenshot showing the error message you see. Just attach the image to your next response to us. This way we can take a closer look at the issue. 

We'll look out for your reply.

Hi!  

31901EE7-84FF-44EE-892F-BB4AAE330131.png

In the red text says: an error has occurred with the payment, try again later or change the payment method. I cant change the payment method cause this is the only l have.

87690AB9-F5B4-4621-A4D9-5AD916E3ACBD.png

I got this massage from spotify its says: l will lose the premium account in 5 days.

Grettings!. 

Hola, estas usando para pagar tarjeta de débito o crédito común? Aparentemente tiene que ser tarjeta de crédito internacional, el valor te dice 139 pesos pero en realidad el servicio premium son de 2.17 dolares que luego te los convierten en pesos al momento de pagarlos.

saludos

Hey there @Sebastian5

Thanks for sending us the required images. 

Can you try once more in a private/incognito window? This step makes sure you avoid issues with your browser's cache. If that doesn't do the trick try again in a different kind of browser.  

If that doesn’t do the trick, try contacting the issuer of your card for more assistance. 

Hope this helps. Keep us posted. 

Suggested posts