Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family - country settings block family member to join

Premium Family - country settings block family member to join

Hi all,

I've just upgraded to Premium Family. I'm an expat from Holland and have been living in Switzerland for 2 years now. My default country setting in my Spotify profile (which I cannot change) is set to Switzerland, where I also live physically. However, my creditcard with which I pay Spotify is from Holland. 

I have just invited my spouse to Premium Family but he cannot join because after he accepted the invitation and tried to get on it, he gets a message that he's not from the same country. But his (automatically filled out) country setting is Switzerland, just like me, and we do live at the same address here. 

At the same time, his Spotify invitation was sent in Dutch, so it's a bit confusing all together... So my question is, how do I get him to access his Spotify Premium Family account?!

Thanks!

1 Reply

Hey @celestego,

Thanks for reacking out to us for help!

In this case, we'd suggest you to get in touch with our Accounts team. They can take a closer look at your spouse account and check what's happening.

You can get in touch with them from any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook. Just send them a private message with your account's email address and username.

You can also use our Contact Form to get email support.

If you need some extra help from our end, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

Our best wishes,

Suggested posts