Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family in Canada

Premium Family in Canada

If what I am reading is true, there is a family plan available everywhere except Canada.  I assume that is because of some sort of contract that Spotify signed with Rogers, as Rogers is able to give family plans to their wireless customers.

I have been using Spotify Free for a couple of months and would like to sign up, but will only purchase a family plan, so I am wondering when that will be an option in Canada.

If I get tired of the loud, poorly targeted ads popping up between my music, and get tired of waiting for the family plan, I'll find a new music source.  I hope it doesn't come to that.  I hope that Spotify didn't sign away thier rights in Canada for too long.  I don't know how much money Rogers gave them, but I think that they've restricted their market in Canada by making that deal.

Anyone know when family plans will come to Canada?

2 Replies

@StreakTO

Your guess is as good as mine.

Please vote for this idea so it may be implemented in the future:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Subscription-Family-Pricing-Canada/idi-p/1...

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'm with you.  I'm looking at switching to Apple Music, despite being an inferior service.  Can't justify $45 a month instead of $15.

Suggested posts