Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium GONE?

Premium GONE?

I have been paying for spotify premium for over a year now and all of a sudden since the last update on my iphone it says im FREE user.

I have logged in on my pc and it also says FREE user, i have contacted customer support and all they done was link me here.

Im really starting to get annoyed with the lack of support i go away on a business trip tomorrow and want my premium that i pay for back.

Can anyone help please?

9 Replies

@Rich30

Find an email receipt for any of your recent subscription purchases, and look for the Spotify username you're paying:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

Logout, and be sure to use it to login to your account in the app and in the website to check your receipts here:

With all that info, and since you already contacted support, reply directly to the automated email directing you to the community or help pages (even if its from a no-reply address) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

in my receipts my premium payment goes out of my paypal every month on the 13th but for some reason it hasnt been taken in may?

Is there any reason they would just stop it?

also i only have one spotify account so thats the one im logged into all the time.

Did your credit card expire?

nope my paypal account is still active and the credit card on paypal is still active.

@Rich30

So you are Free because your Premium ended the 13th.

Have you tried resubscribing using your same paypal?

Does it give you any error?

osorniosSpotify Star

i havent tried doing premium again as im away at the moment and it wants to charge me in £ which will cost me more then what i was paying in US $

also i just checked and i have been paying for premium since July 2013 and no problems untill now

@Rich30

Maybe that's the root of it all.

Your payment method country must match your country in profile, an the country of your IP address.

Is your country in profile still US? or UK?

osorniosSpotify Star

well i travel for a living and have done since using premium and not once been an issue.

I have just signed up again will have to just do a uk sub for the moment and if its a problem every time i move country i will just have to move on to another music app

thanks for your help

Suggested posts