Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Not Working on Computer or iPhone

Solved!

Premium Not Working on Computer or iPhone

Hi, today I got premium to stream songs on my iphone and when i go to the account overview it says i have the premium account. However, whenever i try to make a playlist available offline on my computer or play songs on my phone (the playlists do sync) it says that this is a premium feature and that I can't use them. I've already tried logging in with my facebook and spotify accounts and reinstalling the app, but nothing's happened. any help, please?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

EXACTLY one hour after I upgraded my account, the applictations shifted to premium, I think its simply a matter of time

View solution in original post

14 Replies

Hi there.

I just got premium today as well and am having the same issues. I've put a message through to support about it already. I'm just letting you know that you aren't alone with this issue.

Hi

I joined the premium 30-day free trial today but I can't still access my playlist on my Ipad. It says on my subscription that I have a premium account but I can't access any of my songs.. 

Kindly help.

ok, all of a sudden it works for me! however if a moderator sees this, please tell everyone else sharing my problem the solution, as they might not get as lucky (plus even I don't know how it happened!)

Glad your problem has been suddenly resolved. Mine, however, still exists.

Everything seems to be working for me now as well. Many thanks to whomever fixed this problem.

For anyone else experiencing problems, try restarting your client-- that may help things there.  Also, try turning off wifi on your iphone/ipod and then switch it back on again.  Doing these things finally got my premium membership working!

Im having the same issue. Just signed up for a premium account, confirmed that its active, but none of the premium features work on my iPhone. 

Mine isnt working either! I've tried everything, Reinstalled the applications on both my phone and my computer and ive turned the wifi on and off again and ive logged out and nothing is working! its been 30 minutes now and i'm getting very frustrated 

Please let me clarify. Nothing worked until a good while after I posted my issue here.  THEN, I did the restarting the client and cycling off/on wifi.  Sorry id anyone misunderstood what I was saying there.

I'm assuming that support must be monitoring this thread?

It has been almost an hour since I upgraded my spotify, It is still not working. Any other suggestions?

Marked as solution

EXACTLY one hour after I upgraded my account, the applictations shifted to premium, I think its simply a matter of time

Hey there!

Glad to hear you can now enjoy your Premium. How you like it?

It's pretty freaking awesome! 🙂

I upgraded to Premium yesterday.  Works fine on my desktop iMac, but after syncing my iPhone and iPad, Spotify says I can only use radio on them, no playlists-- because I have to be a premium subscriber!  Anybody else have this problem at one time?

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts