Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Offer denied

Premium Offer denied

I received the email for the 3-months of Premium for $1. I signed my daughter up with her Spotify account and then I thought it would be nice to try it out as well. When I went into my SEPARATE Spotify account and attempted to signup for the offer, a message popped up stating that it looked like I had already signed up for the offer and would not let me continue. Why would this be when they are two totally separate accounts? I did use the same payment method for both, but that is only natural because my daughter is too young to have her own credit card (yikes!).

Is there anything I can do to signup for this offer?

Thanks for any help.

3 Replies

Hello!
Have you had Premium before? You can't apply for this offer if you have already bought Premium or used the free trial.

Have a great day!

Thanks 'ThePonti'. No, I have never purchased Premium before or used any free trial. I received an email for this offer yesterday (which I wouldn't think Spotify would do if I wasn't eligible?). My daughter asked if she could try it, so I set her up with the offer on her own SEPARATE account, but with my credit card. Then I logged her out, logged myself in and tried to sign up with the offer for myself, with my credit card, and then it told me I couldn't because I had already used a Premium trial before (which I haven't).

Any ideas?

Please try clearing your browser cookies and cache and try a different browser.
Tell me if it worked, please 😉 Have a great day!

Suggested posts