Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Poof!

Solved!

Premium Poof!

What happened?!   ALL of my playlists are GONE and starred songs too.  To top it off premium isn't working on any of my devices and it's a pain in the butt to log in. 

Seems like I'm not the only one having this issue and you should reimburse all of us.

Fail Spotify Fail - Please fix or I'm no longer a customer.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

anoiram - I've manually deleted the duplicate account now. How's it looking?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Yes, me too. I'm premium, I pay each month, I've just open my spotify session and says that I'm freemiun, what the hell has happened?

moosound - everything looks good on your account to me, are you still having issues? If so, please get in touch via our contact form to get this sorted.

anoiram - it looks like you've got a duplicate account. See my thread here to get it sorted. Or use the above contact form if you're still having issues.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Hey Richard, thanks for your answer. I read your solution before and it doesn't work to me... log out, log in and nothing... everything (playlists...) has gone, and I can't go to my premium session. I tried to access with my username from spotify instead of facebook and it remains the problem. I don't know why my account it's duplicated, how can I fix the problem? thanks in advance 

Marked as solution

anoiram - I've manually deleted the duplicate account now. How's it looking?

Richard! It worked! I really appreciate your help!

Hello, I'm experiencing the same problem. I'm a premium user and this last week I've lost all my playlists and according to spotify I'm a free user. How do I solve this?  Cheers Leen

Used the options by Richard and it worked!!! Thanks!!!

Suggested posts