Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Subscriber

Solved!

Premium Subscriber

Hi, I have subscribed to Spotify Premium for eight months now. I have been using it no problem on my BlackBerry, but I have never been able to get the Premium service on my PC It says that my account is a Free One and I dont get my playlists and I get ads. Unfortunately I cannot get any response from Spotify. Can someone help me please? Colin K

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

That's a long time to put up with something like this. If you use the desktop client, click on your name in the top right and choose "account". Does it show you have a current premium subscription on the page which opens in your browser?

If you use the web player, you can get to the account page from the settings icon at the bottom left.

If a premium subscription isn't shown, it sounds like you are logging into spotify on your desktop using different credentials. Try logging out and back in with the same credentials you use on the blackberry.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

That's a long time to put up with something like this. If you use the desktop client, click on your name in the top right and choose "account". Does it show you have a current premium subscription on the page which opens in your browser?

If you use the web player, you can get to the account page from the settings icon at the bottom left.

If a premium subscription isn't shown, it sounds like you are logging into spotify on your desktop using different credentials. Try logging out and back in with the same credentials you use on the blackberry.

Joe,

Many thanks for you very quick and detailed response - much appreciated.

Great news for me i have sorted the issue by following partially your suggestions. I deleted Spotify completely from my PC and re-downloaded it and signed in and it has worked!

Very many thanks.

Colin K

Awesome 🙂

Suggested posts