Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Subscription Upgrade

Solved!

Premium Subscription Upgrade

After having Spotify Premium for five months, I lost my debit card and forgot to change my account information before the bill cycle ended. As a result my premium access was cancelled. Not a big deal. However, when I went to renew my account and after entering my new card information,every time I select to upgrade back to premium i keep getting redirected between the page asking for my Facebook password for verification and the page asking me to select premium. It has just continued in the cycle everytime I enter my password or select the premium upgrade. Can anyone help?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I was having the same problem.  i fixed it by going to spotify's webpage, clicked on "account" after clicking on my profile pic. Then I clicked on "change payment methods or card details".  I then selected "remove payment method" and clicked "change". I then reentered my cc info and it worked.  So try removing the payment method then re-entering it.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

I too am having this same exact problem. Spotify help!

Marked as solution

I was having the same problem.  i fixed it by going to spotify's webpage, clicked on "account" after clicking on my profile pic. Then I clicked on "change payment methods or card details".  I then selected "remove payment method" and clicked "change". I then reentered my cc info and it worked.  So try removing the payment method then re-entering it.

This worked for me. Thank you for saving my music!

You're welcome 🙂

Suggested posts