Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Subscription Upgrade

Solved!

Premium Subscription Upgrade

After having Spotify Premium for five months, I lost my debit card and forgot to change my account information before the bill cycle ended. As a result my premium access was cancelled. Not a big deal. However, when I went to renew my account and after entering my new card information,every time I select to upgrade back to premium i keep getting redirected between the page asking for my Facebook password for verification and the page asking me to select premium. It has just continued in the cycle everytime I enter my password or select the premium upgrade. Can anyone help?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I was having the same problem.  i fixed it by going to spotify's webpage, clicked on "account" after clicking on my profile pic. Then I clicked on "change payment methods or card details".  I then selected "remove payment method" and clicked "change". I then reentered my cc info and it worked.  So try removing the payment method then re-entering it.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

I too am having this same exact problem. Spotify help!

Marked as solution

I was having the same problem.  i fixed it by going to spotify's webpage, clicked on "account" after clicking on my profile pic. Then I clicked on "change payment methods or card details".  I then selected "remove payment method" and clicked "change". I then reentered my cc info and it worked.  So try removing the payment method then re-entering it.

This worked for me. Thank you for saving my music!

You're welcome 🙂

Suggested posts