Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Test Cancel

Solved!

Premium Test Cancel

Hello my name is Nikolas and I'm from Brazil, I would like to cancel my account premium test Spotify but do not think anywhere in the site where they do this and the terms and conditions appears click here to cancel but clicking an error message and asked to try again and do the same process appears the same message. What can I do? because I do not wish to have the premium service

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Nikolas.

You can cancel your suscription here . Just make sure you are logged in, and preferably in a computer.

You just have to press where it says "Would you like to cancel your suscription?" Between your suscription status and your credit card number. And then it will ask you why you don't want spotify, after that just press continue and you will be done.

Hope it helps 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi Nikolas.

You can cancel your suscription here . Just make sure you are logged in, and preferably in a computer.

You just have to press where it says "Would you like to cancel your suscription?" Between your suscription status and your credit card number. And then it will ask you why you don't want spotify, after that just press continue and you will be done.

Hope it helps 🙂

Suggested posts