Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account and artist profile

Solved!

Premium account and artist profile

Hi guys

I just got a premium account (april 2020):

webpro

As i can see, i can find myself by typing the username in the search bar.

But i cannot find my artist profile, which has been verified ?

The Eighties Are Back

The first song is set to be released on june 1th, 2020

Now of course, i cannot find the song (which makes sense) but what about the artist name?

Do i need to do something with my personal premium account? Associate them in a way? Here's the direct link. 

open.spotify.com/artist/0Hf7vNCD0dHOcCCbbZeswJ 

What's the procedure?

Please let me know

Thanks

Andre

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @webpro,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

We can confirm that your personal Premium account is not required for your artist one. We were able to find your band through the link you shared with us and can also confirm that it might take time for your band 's name to be immediately visible among the search results featuring the word "Eighties" (since that's an extremely popular word). For further info regarding this and your Spotify for Artists profile, it'd be great to take a look at this support site article. 

Hope you'll find this useful. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a nice (and a safe) day!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @webpro,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

We can confirm that your personal Premium account is not required for your artist one. We were able to find your band through the link you shared with us and can also confirm that it might take time for your band 's name to be immediately visible among the search results featuring the word "Eighties" (since that's an extremely popular word). For further info regarding this and your Spotify for Artists profile, it'd be great to take a look at this support site article. 

Hope you'll find this useful. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a nice (and a safe) day!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts