Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account and playlists lost forever.

Premium account and playlists lost forever.

My facebook account was hacked. I can not recover it due to incorrect, outdated information that was never changed on that account. That was the only information that I knew of that was connected to my Spotify Premium account. I closed the Facebook account. Now there is no way for me to recover my Spotify account. I do not know of any  My card information is still linked to that account and I am unsure of how to cancel my auto payments. I am more upset about the loss of my playlists. I am having to create a new facebook account and start all over. I wish there was someone to recover my Spotify account and link it to my new facebook account. For the moment, I am still logged into the hacked account on my phone. My name has changed to what the person who has control of it changed it to. If I log out on my phone it will be the last access I have to this account until some other solution is resolved. Spotify is the most convenient and reliable music application I have ever used. Paying the subscription has never been an issue. I use this application more than any thing else on my phone.  

1 Reply

By the way, this is an alternate account I have made to make this post.

Suggested posts