Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account changed to free

Premium account changed to free

i have a premium account for 2 years and had no issues. Today I phone stopped letting play any music offline. Checked my account and the premium account has gone! Has it run out, issue of payment. No word from Spotify, don't understand why !
3 Replies

Hi, andw elcome to the community!

If your account reverted to free and it's the same one you should have been emailed. Does your subscriptions page say you're on free?

Did you get charged for the most recent month?

if not Spotify may have had trouble accessing your card, try resubscribing with the card if all the details have gone and it should sort itself out.

If you were charged, it is likely you're signing in with the wrong details, make sure you use either an email address or username whichever you signed up with!

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

the subscription pages now says free and no payment was taken out this month, funds were available. i have tired to reactivate premium but it will not accept any of my cards.

Hey, my name is Andres.

I have the same problem. With no report, suddenly my premium account was cancelled. I tryed to subscribe again but is rejecting my card. I check with my bank and everything is ok. 

If theres any solution please let me know. Thanks.

Suggested posts