Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account deleted!?

Premium account deleted!?

I recently found out (whilst trying to connect my Facebook to my Spotify) that I have two Spotify accounts. One is a premium account that I pay for monthly. The other is a free account linked to my Facebook that I must’ve made eons ago and forgot I ever had.

I attempted to find a way to have the old Facebook-linked account deleted. In doing so, somehow the premium account has been deleted. I can not access it, the user name/email/password reset no longer works. But the Facebook-linked one still exists.

Is my premium account gone for good or can it be recovered?

Will I continue to be charged for the premium account despite its disappearance?

How can I delete the Facebook-linked account?

and most importantly... is there any way to speak to an actually human at Spotify (phone number or email)!? The customer service experience I have been through is utterly dreadful!

1 Reply

Hey, @user-removed -

That's not cool! Please contact Spotify with this contact form and the support team will be able to help you.

After contacting Spotify, if you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and the support team will be able to help you out, human to human 🙂

Thank you 🙂

Suggested posts