Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account doesn't work

Premium account doesn't work

For a while ago i changed from Telia to Vimla on my phone. My spotify premium account was connected to Telia wich made my premium account to change to a regular "spotify free". This I was aware of when changing from Telia to Vimla so about a week or so later i decided to upgrade my account to premium because i couldn't stand all the ads and so on. It worked perfectly for a week or so but then I started getting these ads again which said that i wasn't a premium member and so on as you can see on the picture attatched.

Because of the fact that I'm 17 years old we used my parents bank account  when purchasing "spotify premium". We've dubbelchecked and for this month we have already payed 99 SEK for my spotify premium.

We dubbelchecked because we wanted to make sure we didn't accidently just "try a free week". 

When looking at my account overview on the Spotify website it says that I'm a premium member but still I keep getting these ads and messages that says "you've discovered a new premium function" as u can see on one of the pictures I've attatched.

Thankful for urgent help

//Felix Andréen 

IMG_1738.PNG
IMG_1739.PNG
3 Replies

Hey @felix4cool, welcome to the Community!

It sounds like you have two accounts. One Premium and the other Free. Make sure that you're logged into the same account as the one you're logged into when you go to your Account Overview.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

Hi, I was logged in to the same account on the one I was logged into when I
went to my account overview. Luckily the problem got fixed somehow and my
account is now premium again finally. I'll come back if the problem comes
back.

Just e-mailed you about it. My premium account has started working again, thanks anyways.  

Best regards// Felix Andréen

Suggested posts