Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account for groups

Premium account for groups

I would like to subscribe to a premium account for a group of colleagues in my company.

how can i subscribe for 1 account and make all my colleagues enjoying it under the same account?

The idea is to act like the Family account but for more than 5 people.

Is this possible with spotify ? if Yes, how could i subscribe to it ?

6 Replies

Hey @tidivillahome,

Unfortunately it's not possible to do that. You would have to create an account for each employee and subscribe them to Premium individually.

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

you may just log in under the same account if you wish to enjoy one. i don't think you have to have the premium for the family if you're only using the same account for all.

@chinghatesu

That wouldn't work well and is not officially supported by Spotify. Premium for Family cannot be used for this case because all members have to reside at the same address. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Or just one that you can share with someone that is not in your home. My sisters are in Texas, I cannot setup a family plan with them until one or all of us schlepps to the same location. That is asinine and it's reasoning for necessity is redundant and would be pointless if they could even muster a valid one. 

Hey all,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! 

Here's more info on how the Premium Family subscription works.

Let us know if you have any additional questions 🙂

PetyaModerator

I am familiar with how the premium family feature works, my **bleep** is that I can’t have my twin join me and have the service that she would probably use, but not enough to pay for a full subscription, but she has to be physically with me (creepy) in order for her to be able to join/use it. We live in different sides of the country and I don’t feel like making a road trip because of spotify is very convenient. So what are the chances this asinine and Spotify centric plan will allow us to just start being able to add users? Seriously, not a single company I’ve every worked with has every had anything remotely similar to this. Unless you count Grindr, but that’s free and used for hook-ups.

Suggested posts