Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account is not working!!

Premium account is not working!!

I have a DUO PREMIUM account, it’s not working. It says I have a free account. Worked perfectly fine for 2 years. Payments have been Done. Logged in and out several times. 
support helpdesk Does not work either.

Can I reach a helpdesk in any way possible? I pay 13 euro’s a month for this, and No way of reaching any helpdesk? 

1 Reply

Hey @Nynke2,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

In this case, just to double-check, is your account the owner of the plan or are you a member? If you're the owner, you can go to password reset and enter any possible email addresses you own. When you enter an email that's registered with Spotify, you'll get a password reset message for that email. That way, you can verify if you have more than one account.

Note: Keep in mind there are a few ways to sign up, e.g. with an email, phone number, Facebook, Apple, or Google. Try logging in with these; your Premium account may be linked to one of these options as well.

If you're the owner of the plan, you can also go to the receipts on your account page. There, you can verify if your last payment went through correctly. You can also check the movements in your bank account to verify if the payment was made successfully. Sometimes, an account becomes free automatically if the payment can't be taken by the system.

If you're the member, the best way to go would be to check with the owner of the plan to see if perhaps they know what exactly is happening. The owner can also contact our Customer Support team, so they can take a look at their account. They can find out how to contact them here.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, we're always a post away.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts