Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account issues

Solved!

Premium account issues

Hey, so I just updated the spotify app on my iphone. I reset the password, because I couldn't remember any of the settings. I got in. I thought I logged in through facebook and all of my playlists are the same. However, it now randomly says on both my iphone and computer that I don't have premium? It just randomly started saying that after I updated the app/reset password. 

I'm assuming it was some bug. I'd update my credit card, but I'm afraid it would end up charging me for 2 simultaneous accounts. Can someone check my account and maybe force update it back to premium or let me know if I can safely reenter my info and buy premium without getting double charged? 

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there, if you log in with the username gshum you should be seeing your Premium account as normal, with 7 playlists. If you're seeing that, awesome!

If you're not seeing that on your computer, can you click your profile name in the top right > Account > then let us know the Username on the Overview page?

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there, if you log in with the username gshum you should be seeing your Premium account as normal, with 7 playlists. If you're seeing that, awesome!

If you're not seeing that on your computer, can you click your profile name in the top right > Account > then let us know the Username on the Overview page?

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Thanks for getting back to me. My computer showed it as a trial as well as my phone. Also my account on the spotify website was listed as basic/free. However, you guys did something or it corrected itself because it's back to premium now. 

Thanks. 

Love your company.

Suggested posts