Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account not registered?

Premium account not registered?

Hello

I just upgraded to a Premium account. Mostly because I wanted to be able to listen to music offline and to download without paying extra or having to buy a bundle. 

And now those 2 features are exactly the ones I have troubles with. When I want to download I still get informed of the price. With the question if I want to download for said ammount. 

When I want to listen to my music ofline a lot of songs simply won't play. I have read the instructions on the site so I have removed all the music that might not have been compatible but even some music from my spotify playlists doesn't work. 

I've checked my account, I've checked my payment, the lists are marked as available offline, my iPhone aswell, I've logged off (and on naturally) so I'm at a b it of a loss here now....

**The question that sometimes drives me hazy, am I or the others crazy -- Einstein**
1 Reply

Hi Queenofwands78 - With a Premium subscription you can definitely listen to your music offline. 

Are you having trouble with your offline playlists on your desktop, iPhone or both? If it's your iPhone it might be that these are local tracks on your desktop that you haven't added to your iPhone's library. 

Please also make sure you're following all the steps on our site to sync your iPhone. When there is a green down arrow next to your playlist it means the sync is complete. 

As far as downloads go, these are not included in the Premium subscription. Please have a look at this other thread for more info. 

Suggested posts