Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account not working - But have paid for it!

Premium account not working - But have paid for it!

Can anyone help?

I have a premium account that I know I have paid for as the money is coming out of my bank account. But now spotify has suspended my use of premium saying I can only have the free service and i cant use it at all on my phone.

I do have a login but I also have a facebook login (which i have used and logged in with for years) when i login with my user name I have premium but none of my music/playlists are available. When i login with facebook its saying i need to upgrade to premium and I havent been paying but all of my music/playlists are there in the background - but i can't access them.

It's really frustrating and have been in contact with spotify twice and they have not contacted me back at all.

Please help!!

4 Replies

Hey there, thanks for reaching out to the community!
If you have used the contact form and have received an automated email directing you back here, please make sure to reply to it to bump up your case!
Let me know how it worked!
K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

I have done this now - will see if i get a reply.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours. If you have no news by then, give a case# so I can escalate your issue from here.

Keep me posted:)
K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

hey...i'm experiencing the same problem...my account shows premium, but it acts as a free user and I have no idea why...and if I click on Upgrade it sends me into Special family offer (which I'm not interested in 😞 ) What should I do? (I've tried logging out and in - didn't worked)

Suggested posts