Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account - nothing works but logged in

Premium account - nothing works but logged in

Used the web app, now have no access at all on mobile device. Tried logging off all devices, but nothing restored. Can't play any music and all Playlist titles are there with 0 content. Really wish I could find out how to fix this. It's going on a week now and nothing works.

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Samsung Galaxy 

Operating System

My Question or Issue

Need someone from Spotify to look at my account

1 Reply

Hey @ocmorgan,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome in the Community!

We get that that you have issues with the app on your mobile device. I can suggest to log out and then to log back in, twice in a row, as this triggers a refresh between the servers and your account and may help to resolve any possible issues with the cached memory of the mobile device. See if this will make things work as expected.

It could be also worthwhile doing a clean reinstall to get rid of any cached files that might be causing the trouble. This process is more thorough than the usual reinstall and has a few extra steps, so I recommend you to follow the linked guide and see the relevant steps for Android devices. 

If the above doesn't help and you still need help with actions on your personal account, then it's best to contact our Support team who can give you a hand with this privately, as the forum here is public and it's not the best place to handle personal information.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts