Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account recovered then blocked again??

Premium account recovered then blocked again??

As the title says really

My premium account 'Jamiealexanderr' was recently compromised and had the email changed, I got the account back about 2 days later - after providing receipts from the account etc

So had it all working fine again, now upon leaving for work this morning
Went to put my music on - logged in to my iPhone only it wouldn't let me. Which I knew something was immediately wrong considering it had JUST been changed back to me.

I then checked my email to see it it had been compromised, which of course it hadn't been since all the password changes

However what was there, was a Spotify support ticket answering what had already been fixed! The email was the exact same as when I first got the response on Saturday. I replied to the email immediately this morning, it's been almost 12 hours and I've still had no response besides my opinion / survey..

Can this PLEASE be resolved, as I've now paid for a months premium and have missed a few days, fair enough the first time - but not when I've not sent any tickets through regarding this.

Thanks.
2 Replies

A response here or to the ticket I replied to would be greatly appreciated.

Hello!
Please DM @SpotifyCares on Twitter with the support ticket number, they will have a look at it.
Tell me if it worked, please 😉 Have a great day!

Suggested posts