Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account shows Free

Solved!

Premium account shows Free

Hello folks.

I've had a problem for several months with my Spotify premium account. When I use Spotify or log in to my Spotify pages, it appears to be a free account. Each month my paypal account is charged 4.99€ for a premium account by Spotify. I've send several emails to spotify support, the email address they claim to be their customer support address in PayPal. I've also contacted Spotify through help pages... no answer to any of my contact requests. 

Since yesterday, I've denied all money transfers from my PayPal account to Spotify. I'm very disappointed on the way Spotify treats its customers. I really would like to use my premium account but it seems to be impossible.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thank you all for your help. Account is finally fixed as it was somehow broken and I'm now able to enjoy my premium account again.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

If you have a case number from support, please post it here. (8 digit number)

I have forwarded your post to the support team at Spotify. Hopefully someone will be in contact soon.

Thanks for your patience.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello and thanks for your reply

Here's the first one in English

Case # 02322794

and the others Case # 02348928, Case # 02364924, Case # 02400962 which are addressed to Spotify Finland and no longer written in English. Same information can be read from the first case that was in English.

Someone should be replying to you soon.

Let me know if they email you.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Hello Matt,

not sure what's their normal responce time but haven't heard anything from Spotify yet..

Sorry that you didn't get a reply.

I've forwarded your message to the support team to make sure you get a reply as soon as possible.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Hi @matomatala 

Apologies for the delayed response. We've given our support team a heads up about your case. They'll get back to you as soon as possible. 

Marked as solution

Thank you all for your help. Account is finally fixed as it was somehow broken and I'm now able to enjoy my premium account again.

Suggested posts