Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account was hacked...

Premium account was hacked...

My account was hacked under the login name "dregur". They changed my e-mail address on the account from my personal gmail account to something else, and I saw on a shared playlist that the name on the account was changed to the person that hacked my account.

7 Replies

Hi there,

Your password is still the same - you managed to log into the forum at least. Can you therefore hit the button at the top right corner of this page and select Edit Profile to change your password and email address back?

If not then you'll need to take this through Support directly as they'll need to confirm personal details with you: https://www.spotify.com/us/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

I have two accounts right now, one is a Spotify Only account with the username "dregur" and the other is a Facebook account that I am currently using. I apologize for not making that clear before. I can log in with the Facebook account just fine, but the other account I cannot access, and they have changed the password, and the e-mail address, so there's no way for me to recover the account on my own. 

I have already sent Spotify support two different messages, but I have not heard back from either so far. The first at the beginning of this week, and the last an hour ago.

Can you post your issue case numbers from the support messages you have sent? If you do that and still no one answers I'll PM a mod for you to get it chased up

D
----------------

I unfortuntely cannot, I closed down my browser before recording either of them.  However, I do know that sent the messages under the username "1231936758" which is under my Facebook account.

Thank you!

OK, I've PM'd one of the mods for you. He may be offline for the weekend though so we'll see. If you get anything from Support in the meantime post back here so we know not to duplicate efforts
----------------

Hello,

I've tracked down the case and passed it onto our Fraud department. They should be able to sort this out for you.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Thank you! 

Suggested posts