Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account

Solved!

Premium account

After purchasing a new iPhone with my backed up Spotify, I have tried to log in to my premium account and it states I cannot use Spotify abroad. Doesn't make sense for two reasons I pay for a premium account (have done for years), and I'm still in my home country. Checked this on both iPhone and Spotify account settings.
Waiting a week still no response from Spotify yet still charged.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Pearson_kl! Sorry to hear that they've taken so long to get back to you. For posterity's sake, have you tried uninstalling the app? I'm going to assume you have since you've even checked your location details. If not, give that a try just so you can say you've done it.

When you reached out to support did you do so through the contact form? If so, did you get an email that had a six-digit case number? You'll want to make sure that you reply back directly to that email and support should get back to you as soon as they can. If you've already done that, or you'd prefer to get help in another way, I'd suggest reaching out to @SpotifyCares on twitter. If you haven't heard back after doing either of those steps within a few days, please let me know, and I'll make sure you get the help you need.

Again, really sorry to hear that it's been taking so long to get this sorted. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if anything else comes up. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi Pearson_kl! Sorry to hear that they've taken so long to get back to you. For posterity's sake, have you tried uninstalling the app? I'm going to assume you have since you've even checked your location details. If not, give that a try just so you can say you've done it.

When you reached out to support did you do so through the contact form? If so, did you get an email that had a six-digit case number? You'll want to make sure that you reply back directly to that email and support should get back to you as soon as they can. If you've already done that, or you'd prefer to get help in another way, I'd suggest reaching out to @SpotifyCares on twitter. If you haven't heard back after doing either of those steps within a few days, please let me know, and I'll make sure you get the help you need.

Again, really sorry to hear that it's been taking so long to get this sorted. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if anything else comes up. Cheers!

Thank you much appreciated

Stop taking money out of my account

Suggested posts