Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account

Premium account

The Spotify website shows that I got my premium account and they show the receipt number but when I checked my mail i haven’t received the receipt and the premium on my Spotify app, I tried reinstalling the app but I still have not received my premium account , I have not been charge also.

4 Replies

Hey there, @Xtan1

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community.

Does reinstalling help? 

Also, can you check the steps here for us: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/payment_help/i-pay-for-premium-why-am-i-on-free/

Let us know how you get on.

All the best,

/M

Hi I’ve tried going to the page but it the steps didn’t help me. Spotify haven’t charged me even though they say I’m on premium and I haven’t received it yet , I tried reinstalling the app and it doesn’t works.

Thanks for giving it a try @Xtan1!

It might be possible that you have two different accounts, so we'd recommend checking this info. Could you let us know if this happens on another devices?

In the meantime, we recommend you log out/back in with the username registered here. Also, we suggest to check your bank statement to see if there's a payment from Spotify.

Keep us posted 🙂

Hi I’ve checked my bank account today and they charged me for the Spotify premium and I haven’t received my spotify premium. I tried login out and login in again but it didn’t work.

Suggested posts