Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account ?

Premium account ?

I paid but the account was not a premium what is the problem

2 Replies

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the Community!

If your payment went through, try logging out and back in to see if it helps with seeing your Premium features.

We also suggest you double-check the status of your subscription here.

Let us know if that helps.

hi,

i have a problem but its kinda related to this but idk how to make a question topic so that why i put my question here.

in the summer i had spotify permium and i stopped it because it was to expensive but then after unsubcrided i got a payment so with out thinking i withdrew my payment back but then my account got locked/blocked. and it will only unlock if u repay it so i did that but nothing happend my account still was locked and i think spotify saw it as a donation because i made the 10 euros over with a single payment because the montly payment was gone and i didnt know how to reacitaved it. so i went on spotify for help.

but there i couldnt really found a answer so i did the closely related thing to it. and was taking contact with my bank and that they wil restore but they said. there was nothing changed and actually that the montly payment still was continuing but it did not and they could help me further.

so here i am now with no clue what to do, because i want my account back and get permium.

so please help me as far as you can 

greetings

thom

ps sorry for all the miss spelled words and wrong grammar

Suggested posts