Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account

Premium account

Hello.

Now I listening music with the Free account. And I want to buy the Premium, but a system doesn't accept my credit card. First of all, I tried to make a purchase with my russian credit card, but it didn't accepted. Then I bought two different cards, first European, and second U.S. bank. And the system says the following message:

Declined, please check or change payment details.

I want to buy the Premium account, but can't. I dumped about 30 dollars, do I did all in vain? Who can help me?

6 Replies

@user-removed wrote:

Hello.

Now I listening music with the Free account. And I want to buy the Premium, but a system doesn't accept my credit card. First of all, I tried to make a purchase with my russian credit card, but it didn't accepted. Then I bought two different cards, first European, and second U.S. bank. And the system says the following message:

Declined, please check or change payment details.

I want to buy the Premium account, but can't. I dumped about 30 dollars, do I did all in vain? Who can help me?

Hi, is your country the same as the debit/credit card country?

Hello.

I've just taken a look at your details. It seems that you are trying to pay through a Russian PayPal account. As Spotify is not available in Russia at the moment, this account will not be able to be used to pay for a Spotify subscription.
Airhorn Enthusiast

No, I'm trying to pay without PayPal, just with Visa prepaid card (USA bank).

Change payment method - Spotify-1.png

It's so strange you don't want to take my money. I can't live without Spotify 🙂

What's wrong?

Yes, it's Visa prepaid card from USA bank.

@user-removed wrote:

No, I'm trying to pay without PayPal, just with prepaid card Visa (USA bank).

Change payment method - Spotify-1.png

It's so strange you don't want to take my money. I can't live without Spotify 🙂

What's wrong?

God, that image verification is annoying me!

Anyhow, what country is your account set to? If it isn't set to US, it won't work.

In the account I've set USA. Anyway it doesn't work.

Suggested posts