Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium and Premium for Family

Premium and Premium for Family

I have Premium for Family set up. 

I am a gay man and so my family is small. (me and my partner living under the same roof)

However, every day until recently three friends came to work at my house and we made a decision to abandon You Tube in favour of Spotify for our company business and run this off my personal premium account. 

I am almost certain that until recently we were able to do this, and perhaps it was called Premium for Friends

However we don't live under the same roof, are not a "family" and because of this we have wasted a lot of time replacing You Tube as our collaborative Platform for Miraviva Travel's growing interest in Latin American Music. We also don't work as much together physically but work from home.

Sadly Spotify's lack of interest in small groups of people such as Miraviva Travel working as a business has forced us to abandon Spotify and go back to our common company google accounts and You Tube

Finally, why am I constantly being asked to upgrade to Premium and why I am constantly being debited monies for this.

So I don't break the Spotify rules, I will remove my brother from Spotify, who recently left my home and is in residential care in Oxford. He's gutted.

I will remove Frida who is no longer living with us, as she has had to leave England to look after a sick relative.

And I will write to as many music magazines as I can about this problem Spotify have created.

0 Replies

Suggested posts