Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium availability in unsupported countries?

Solved!

Premium availability in unsupported countries?

Hi,

I have moved to Croatia and I am going to stay here for few months. If I purchase premium will I be able to access the service from here? Also, can I use card that was issued to me in Croatia? 

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello.

In order to use Spotify abroad, you would need to have either an Unlimited or Premium subscription. However, in order to subscribe, you would need to use a card issued from a country where Spotify is available. So, in this case, you would be unable to use the card from Croatia.

Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

@Matija wrote:

Hi,

I have moved to Croatia and I am going to stay here for few months. If I purchase premium will I be able to access the service from here? Also, can I use card that was issued to me in Croatia? 

Thank you!

Hi Matija 🙂

You can use Spotify abroad unlimitedly if you have premium - but you won't be able to use the Croatian card to purchase it, as Spotify isn't available in Croatia. You will have to your exisiting/old card 🙂

Liam

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello.

In order to use Spotify abroad, you would need to have either an Unlimited or Premium subscription. However, in order to subscribe, you would need to use a card issued from a country where Spotify is available. So, in this case, you would be unable to use the card from Croatia.

Airhorn Enthusiast
Marked as solution

@Matija wrote:

Hi,

Thank you!

Hi Matija 🙂

You can use Spotify abroad unlimitedly if you have premium - but you won't be able to use the Croatian card to purchase it, as Spotify isn't available in Croatia. You will have to your exisiting/old card 🙂

Liam

Hi there. I subscribe to Spotify Premium from the US. Paid for with my US Credit Card. I am travelling to Croatia for vacation and would like to know if I can log into my account or if I'll need to VPN to an address that's within a country that does support Spotify.

Nope, you can use your Premium account normally. No need for a VPN.

Suggested posts