Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium but still getting adds

Premium but still getting adds

I made a premium subscription yesterday. In the overview section, under subscription satus it says I have active spotify premium subscription but im still getting adds. I've tried loggin out and in several times, a fresh reinstall of spotify and restarting the computer. Non of this have helped removing the adds?

Any help is appreciated 🙂

Thanks in advance

11 Replies

Everything looks good on your account to me - no reason why you shouldn't have been updated to Premium. When you login to the website and visit the subscription page does that show up as Free or Premium?
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Under subscription status it says:

"You have an active Spotify Premium subscription."

Could you attach a screenshot of the page you get when signing into the app? I'll take a look and see if there's any clues there.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Not sure how to do that apparently.

It wont let me post if I just copy paste the screenshoot.

Hm, good question - this is the first time I've asked for a screenshot from a user. I'm not sure if you'll be able to upload pictures on your profile page - possibly not.
You could try hosting it on an external site and linking it to here. There's plenty of such sites about.

And just to be sure. You want a screenshot of the first page I see when I login into Spotify on my computer or?

The screen you get after logging in, if that's cool with you.

I think you should be able to see the screenshot here: Screenshot

Thanks for the screenshot, it looks like the upgrade just hasn't taken.
I've sent you an email with a new step to try.

Awesome, It works..

Thanks alot 🙂

Great, happy to help.

Suggested posts