Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium confusion

Premium confusion

Hi all, I signed up for Spotify Premium for £0.99 and then accidentally upgraded to Spotify family - it was a mistake and I tried to go back but now apparently I can't until July, when the Premium subscription will end. I've tried to cancel and restart the subscription but it now seems like I'm not eligible for the Premium Offer - I'm SO CONFUSED. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

L

2 Replies

Hi @lauraggozzi. Did you enroll for the trial and then into the family plan? July is three months out, so it sounds like you may have enrolled for the trial successfully. Family plans charge on a monthly basis, so if it were the family plan it wouldn't make sense for your renewal date to be so far out. If you check your bank statement what do you see? If it's $0.99 then you did enroll into the trial which is why you're not able to re-enroll into it. Let me know!

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible. Give it 24 to 48hrs, also make sure you're checking your Spam folder because sometimes emails might end up there.

Suggested posts