Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium duo not working on app

Solved!

Premium duo not working on app

I started the free trial of premium duo and it is working fine on the other account added and on the web player for the host account, but the host account on the app is still shown as a free account. I have tried logging back in, double checked that it is the same account, reinstalled the app, nothing has worked

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It's working now, I'm not sure what changed but everything seems fine!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Same issue, only difference is I have a paid Premium Duo subscription. My partner is able to use it on her phone, but it still shows as a Free Account on my phone and Desktop app. I have tried reinstalling, logging out etc. Quite a bad scenario where the drop down on my client allows me to manage my premium subscription and asks me to upgrade to premium.

Spotify.png
Marked as solution

It's working now, I'm not sure what changed but everything seems fine!

Hey there folks,

Welcome to the Community!

@Sunny_Cat Thank you for the confirmation. We're super glad to see that everything works as it should for you.

@manavsridharan, can you let us know if you're still experiencing this? In case you're, it might be a good idea to log in on a another device to see if that makes any difference.

If your issue persists, try using a different network. In case you don't have another network available, you can ask a friend or a family member to start a hotspot for you and use that network to test it.

Keep us posted, we'll be on the lookout for your reply.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hi, it seems to be fixed now. Thanks!

Hey @manavsridharan,

Thanks for keeping us posted about this.

We’re happy to know you could sort this out. Don't hesitate to reach out if the app starts to behave again.

If anything else comes up, the Community will always be here for you.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts