Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium ended before time.

Solved!

Premium ended before time.

I bought spotify premium using that 0,99EUR deal for 3 months. Purchase was made on May 23, 2016 so my premium should have ended around August 23, 2016 and as far as I know from that date it only pasted about 60 days. Right now I am missing my 30 days of premium. Is there any way of fixing this? Do I have to contact somebody? Don't really know what to do at this point. Any help would help with this.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi! First up, you should double-check if you're logged into the right account. If it was created through Facebook, use the "Log in with Facebook" button. Otherwise, use your username (not your full email address) and password to log in. If after this you can't see your Premium features, I'd recommend you to contact Spotify directly (via Twitter is a good idea, it's faster: @spotifycares). A way to know if you're on the right account is by going to your receipts page ( https://www.spotify.com/account/subscription/receipt/ ). If you can see the payment made on May 23th, then that's the account! Otherwise you're not on your Premium account. Hope it helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi! First up, you should double-check if you're logged into the right account. If it was created through Facebook, use the "Log in with Facebook" button. Otherwise, use your username (not your full email address) and password to log in. If after this you can't see your Premium features, I'd recommend you to contact Spotify directly (via Twitter is a good idea, it's faster: @spotifycares). A way to know if you're on the right account is by going to your receipts page ( https://www.spotify.com/account/subscription/receipt/ ). If you can see the payment made on May 23th, then that's the account! Otherwise you're not on your Premium account. Hope it helps!

I tryed connecting thro facebook and spotify username. Never had this problem before

Suggested posts