Free/Premium

Country

Philippines

Device

Iphone X

Operating System

IOS

My Question or Issue

So i payed for a spotify premium and my card was charged as you can see in the screen cap but when i checked my account it says it’s still free 

B21DD23C-952A-4813-BC4E-88C091A6DC87.png
2B192914-7E0D-46FD-A367-87B4A0AD958B.png
8 Replies

Hey @Ann2knee, I'm happy to help.

Could you try logging out/in of the Spotify app? If that doesn't help, could you try following these steps?

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have the same error. I followed all the steps but still only have the free options available. 

I paid through iDeal ABN Amro, The Netherlands. 

Please help 

I tried all the steps but unfortunately nothing

Hey there,
if im right you were charged for premium at least some hours ago, so it is probably not a thing of time until you get your premium. What i could tell you you could try is that you go to: spotify.com/account  and see if there it says that you have premium or not. 

If not you probably bought premium for a wrong account by entering the wrong details, which you can fix easily.
If it says that you have a premium account, you should try reinstalling the spotify app, as you already tried logging out and back in

Hopefully thats helps, and if not just reply under this post to get further informations.

It says free but i was still charged for a premium but its still a bummer i got charged and nothhing happened

Ok so if the spotify website says the account that you want premium on is still a free account probably the best thing  that you can momentarily do is contact the spotify support to find out which account you have purchased premium for. If it isnt the account you want it on it is pretty easy to either change it to the right account or just merge the both accounts together. ( Watch out: you'll need the login data for both accounts to do that.

Let me know how this goes 🙂

I have contacted them already but im sure i do not have another sccount for me to premium it but i guess i’ll wait

Hey @Ann2knee.

Just wanted to check in with you and see if our Customer Support team were able to help you resolve this. If so, let us know what the issue was so that other users experiencing this issue will know what to do in the future.

Keep us posted 🙂

Suggested posts