Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium family plan

Premium family plan

So I get an email to confirm my address, Ok so click on it and it goes to my premium family page, I don't have an address anywhere that I can find to confirm. So now what ?? Wife and 2 sons on the plan going to get the same email and not going to be able to confirm anything and get booted? What do I need to do? 

Don't have a twitter account so trying this forum see what happens.

I love Spotify but the rest of this is not very user friendly.  

6 Replies

Hey @riggerk5, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'll need some more info. 

Can you let me know:

• Are you the owner of the Premium for Family plan, or just a member?
  • What happens exactly when you click on the link in your email to verify your address? Any screenshots would be very helpful (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the Community).

Keep me updated 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yes I am the owner of the account, this shows up so I pushed on the see terms link.

Your Premium Family plan T&Cs have changed

Hello,

Spotify wants to give you the best possible streaming experience. Our goal is to be as open and transparent with our users as possible. Therefore, we want to inform you that in connection with updating Spotify Premium Family, we will make some changes to our existing Spotify® Premium Family Terms and Conditions. The updated Terms and Conditions are available here and will enter into force on 2019-10-02.

Here is a summary of the most important changes to our Terms and Conditions:

We have updated the information on eligibility as well as added information on how we verify eligibility;
We have added updated information on cancellation and availability.
We have modified our Terms and Conditions to make them clearer and easier to understand.

You do not have to do anything else to accept these Terms. Your acceptance of the updated Terms and Conditions will be deemed to have been granted if you continue to use the Spotify Premium Family service on or after 2019-10-02. If you do not want to accept the terms, you can cancel your Spotify Premium Family subscription before 2019-10-02.

Thank you for using Spotify!
SEE TERMS

Get Spotify for: iPhone iPad Android Other
This message was sent to *snip*. If you have questions or complaints, please contact us.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Contact Us
Spotify AB, Regeringsgatan 19, 111 53, Stockholm, Sweden

It brings me to the premium family plan page, I went to profile and through everything and found nowhere to put in or find my address.

Now this morning it asks me to confirm my address, So I start putting it in ( I live in a rural area) and it won't accept my address or box #, anything to do with where I live. This 

Enter your home address
We’ll ask family members you invite to Premium to confirm they live with you.

Your home address
xxxxx xxxxx  xxxxxxxxxxxxx 
We couldn’t find that address. Please try again.                                                    Address search powered by Google Maps
How we use your address

So I tried something less ino and this comes up

That address is too general. Try including a building number.

Very frustrating and not even sure if it is worth doing. If I don't do it what will happen??

Now It finally has my full address in the box and it still says 

"That address is too general. Try including a building number."

It has it all in the box. 

So I look at the one it offers or brings up and again 

"That address is too general. Try including a building number."

I went through a few hoops and had some help with others and ended up using an alt address. Nothing else worked no matter the what we did. Part of beaing a rural customer I guess. 

Hey @riggerk5,

Seems like you've gotten your issue resolved!

If you need a hand with anything in the future, you can always start up a new thread and the Community will be happy to help.

Have a great day 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I had the same issue. Spotify was able to fix that quickly through chat. I had to entered the address they gave me (adding Ave before the street name). 

Suggested posts