Premium (family)

Country

The Netherlands

Device

(Samsung a8 (2018), Dell G3)

Operating System

(Android Oreo, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

My sister and I have signed up for a Premium-family subscription, but she has used a very specific address for this. Which makes it impossible for me to join with my pre-existing premium account, due to Google Maps not recognizing the address.

I have tried many things, including the address of the building and a landmark nearby, but to no avail.

Is there anything we can do to change this? Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @AJS1993,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

We recommend that you try entering the address/landmark on a different device and using a different internet network, such as a mobile hotspot. If that doesn't do the trick - does the address you enter get automatically adjusted to a different one or is it not listed? Could you provide a screenshot of any error messages that come up? Just make sure to hide any private or sensitive info.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi! Thanks for replying!

We've actually got it to work now. It seemed to be a problem on Google maps' side. We had to add a dash in the address, even though it doesn't have one. So no problem on Spotify's side.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @AJS1993,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

We recommend that you try entering the address/landmark on a different device and using a different internet network, such as a mobile hotspot. If that doesn't do the trick - does the address you enter get automatically adjusted to a different one or is it not listed? Could you provide a screenshot of any error messages that come up? Just make sure to hide any private or sensitive info.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.

Mihail Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!
Marked as solution

Hi! Thanks for replying!

We've actually got it to work now. It seemed to be a problem on Google maps' side. We had to add a dash in the address, even though it doesn't have one. So no problem on Spotify's side.

Hey @AJS1993,

Thanks for keeping us posted.

We're glad to know that it was sorted out!

If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, we're always a post away.

Have a good one 🙂

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

You too

Suggested posts