Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium for Family

Premium for Family

Hi! My account for Premium for Family members is blank/ empty...Information previously entered is no longer displayed.
Why?
When I click Want to add or remove members? and press GO
the site is blank/empty...

Web Site Problems?

empty.PNG
6 Replies

Anyone??

Hi!

Can you try your phone? Because mine is also empty on the computer but I can see it on the phone.

//Lisbeth

This is the exact issue I have. No contact number to have someone walk through it with me! I have had Premium for a long time and i upgraded to Family so I could add my wife and kids, how ever no clear way to do that. Under my account/ family plan is a blank screen. no options to send an invite or email anyone. I reinstalled my spotify and nothing changed. My iphones have no option to invite anyone. HOW DO I ADD A FAMILY MEMBER?

Thanks!
No luck on my computer, but I could fix this om my phone. Now - finally - I added all my family members 🙂

I have not found an option to add a member through my phone, nor should I have to.
I NEED tech help. Spotify is making it extremly difficult due to the lack of help options. NO contact info that allows me to talk to someone live. I am paying for a servace I can't use and that is very upseting.

I have the same problem. Blank screen and no way to add family members!! Help!!!

Suggested posts